CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Okay... I admit it... I'm lazy!

Its been a while. Sorry for that. I'll try to post more often... there are still a few around who do check my blog out. It got discouraging to me that I received so few comments. So... lets give this another try!

Winter here in Santa Fe NM has been harsh. Below digit temps... a few snow storms. Frozen ice on the INSIDE of our windows. So I have been basically inside knitting, sewing, and reading... and of course watching a few shows on the tube... some of my favorites lately are Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Face Off, Supernatural, and Survivor starts next week.. sometime in March the new Breaking Bad season will start (I can't hardly wait!) and in April will start the new season for Haven... I don't watch TV nonstop... but do catch these shows when I can.

Thank God for Netflix! Nonstop awesome films. I watched Red Road... a British film... and it was great!

So stop by and leave a comment! It means a lot to have communication with my peeps.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOUR DOING ALRIGHT. DON'T WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE READING YOUR BLOG. POST FOR YOU AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT PEOPLE WILL START DROPPING IN. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.