CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

The day started out nicely... the weather here has warmed up to 56 degrees... and I was outside sweeping the front walkway.. no jacket! Felt so good to have sun on my arms. My dogs are laying outside in their dog pen with the sun shining on them... they also are enjoying this bit of warmth. The weatherman predicts more snow next week :( Bad weatherman! Sunday evening I baked some yummy strawberry cupcakes for Monday. I'll attach a photo. Besides the weather and cupcakes my hubby brought me flowers and DOVE chocolates... bad hubby! I love Dove chocolates. A big sin to me! We watched the last three episodes of Big Love... Season 4. Since I don't get HBO I have to wait a long while for the next season to be released on disc. Today I may go to see Blue Valentine. I love both actors in it and hope its as good as the previews make it look. I'll review it in the next couple of day. Take care peeps!

0 comments: