CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It only took FOUR years!


I crocheted a lace Christmas treetop star for my mother four years ago. I loved it and have wanted to make one for myself. Well... after procrastinating for four years I finally sat myself down and made myself one... it took about a week... and then stiffened it in sugar water, covered a plastic tube with green velvet, and hot-glued the tube holder onto the back. Its finished! I love it. Can't wait to see it on my tree in less than 6 months. Please reply if you are interested in obtaining the information concerning this pattern.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Your so crafty! Who would have thought that sugar water would have stiffened it?

Unknown said...

Leslie, you are so good at creating beautiful! Wish i could crochet, i'm just a knitter-natter...

Zerine said...

this is beautiful! PERFECT for a tree top. love it. I have my own cross stitched angel or i would be having you make me one!!!!

Heather said...

Could I please have the pattern for this lovely star? It's just gorgeous! Samhainheather@yahoo.com

Thank you!