CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Magic Weight Loss Wands!




I've spent most of the past week working on these wands. I'll be doing a program at my TOPs meeting and the theme will be exercise. A good blogging friend of mine sent me a Magic Weight Loss wand a couple of years ago and I loved it so much that I decided it would be fun to hand out a wand to all of my TOPs friends. In case you can't read it the tag says :Magic Weight Loss Wand. Wave in the air three times and then walk around the block twice" By the way... it works. I've been on a walking program for a couple of weeks now and feel so much better and stronger. It is said that it takes two weeks to develop a habit. I hope I now have developed this habit! Maybe my weight will start to go down now! Click on the images in order to see the wands more clearly.

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Leslie! They're so cute! I'm so glad you liked these and our funny little idea may help motivate others. Congratulations on your new walking program. I do believe walking is the best of exercises. Good luck to you and the other ladies! Twyla

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea. I bet they will love it. Oh and speaking of weight loss...I just joined WW again. So wave your wand for me a couple of times okay...he he!

Yarny Days said...

What a great idea! I need one of those wands!

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog for a surprise.

http://put-the-baconator-down.blogspot.com/

*hugs*
Chrissie