CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Movie Review: Alice in Wonderland


I loved it. The visuals are fantastic. But... and there is a but... the story itself is not a strong one. I'm not sure what it is I was looking for... maybe not such a typical conclusion? The characters were brilliant... especially... of course... my pretend boyfriend Johnny Depp. Helen Bonham Carter was a riot as the red queen. I saw the 3-D version and at first found it a bit distracting... but by the end I appreciated it... especially the butterfly at the conclusion.

I broke my little finger last week and this is being typed with one hand... very awkwardly! So I will make this short... do go see this... it is a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Lindsey and I loved this movie too! Of course, anything with Johnny Depp is a favorite of ours, but this one was really a blast. Hope your finger is better soon! Have a nice week! Twyla