CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Breaking Bad


My hubby and I have been waiting forever (it seems like) for the third season of Breaking Bad. It starts this Sunday. I can't wait!

Also... I had a nasty fall two weeks ago and broke my little finger so have been typing with ine hand... very slow. A week later my mother fell and broke her ankle! I have now been in S. California helping her get around. I love my mother and am glad to be able to be of some support. In the mean time I've been knitting up a storm. Once I am back home I will be posting some photos of finished projects. In the meantime I feel Spring is around the corner!!! Yippee!

1 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My son fractured his ring finger almost 2 weeks ago but it is much better now. Since you are knitting your's must be doing much better too. So nice that you are able to help out your mom when she needs you. Sending many blessings your way for a bright and beautiful day! :) Tammy