CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

UFO Finished! And.. coconut bread...





Today I finished another project that I have been working on for a few weeks not. Its a knitted jacket for my new great-nephew. I knitted it out of a organic cotton yarn and I love the way it feels. This project is not perfect... I am still struggling with knitting and really messed up the knit increase stitches... but oh well... its still cute and I only hope she likes it. She lives on the coast of Northern California so it gets damp there in the evenings.. and this may be nice for this baby to stay snuggly warm. I also got the urge to bake coconut bread and it turned out delicous! I am going to start with the TOPS program next week... so I'll not be able to bake goodies very often. :( I LOVE TO BAKE. Here are a few pictures of my little accomplishments today. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its really cute. The bread looks yummy. Let me know about the Tops program.

Rima said...

Cute sweater!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Leslie! I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner! Your sweater is adorable and you are a Good knitter. I've knitted most of my life and Never made a sweater! That coconut bread looks yummy. Have a good weekend! Twyla