CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finished crochet scarf


It took two weeks but its completed. I love how it turned out... the little bells on the ends match the varigated colors in the yarn. This was crocheted with Red Heart yarn, color is Wildflower. It was inexpensive to do and I think it looks great. I am considering selling it in a little shop downtown in the Plaza. A lot of folks from back East vacation here during the summer and maybe the perfect person will look at this and visualize how warm and cozy it will be during a snowstorm!

4 comments:

Zerine said...

wow it is very very beautiful. I love it!

Kathy said...

I LOVE THE SCARF, IT'S BEAUTIFUL GOOD LUCK SELLING IT.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. Very cute!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your scarf did turn out beautiful. I love that yarn, I've used it often. Hope you are having a good time! Twyla