CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Retirement party




Here are a few photos from my retirement weekend. My best friend Diane drove down from Denver, my sister Lindsey and her hubby Spencer drove down from Colorado Springs, and my mother, my sister Terri and my brother Chris flew in from California. It was the best time I believe I have EVER had! One of these photos shows both sisters, myself, and Diane in matching blouses but in rainbow colors... one photo is of myself with my mother, and one is of myself with my brother. Whew! It was a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great party. Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for showing us these pictures of you and your great family! I'm glad you had so much fun! Twyla

JuanitaTortilla said...

Hi Leslie! Great to "see" you!
Aren't you gals a fun-loving bunch.
Are you enjoying yourself crocheting?

Rima said...

Just lovely pictures! Great to see everyone!!!