CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dogsitting


My husband and I are dogsitting for two weeks! My other three dogs are excited and having a blast chasing and playing with their new friend. My two cats aren't happy at all! They are pretty much holded up in the bedroom to avoid "Buddy". Heres a cute photo of him... he's a Boston bull terrior and is about the friendliest and sweetest dog I have been around (besides my own)...

I'll have a couple of new project photos to post soon. The cross stitch sampler I have been working on for three months now is just about finished. It'll be a gift for my friend Diane. I'll post a photo of that this week... have a good rest of the week bloggers!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Awww what a cutie. Enjoy the rest of your dog sitting.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Buddy is a lucky dog to stay with you! Can't wait to see what you've been making. Twyla

Chrissie said...

Where you been? I miss your blogging!