CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slow blogger lately


I've been busy... too busy to do much blogging. I did finish the cross stitch sampler and its being framed so no photos of it for a couple more weeks. I am now getting ready to sell some of my projects at two different arts and crafts fairs. Which means getting things finished and ready to sell. Don't give up on me bloggers... I promise to have more to post soon. I also have a trip to California planned for the first 12 days of December so will have fun things to talk about when I get back. In the meantime here is a really fun blog to visit... the blogger is Quinn Cummings... a former child actress (remember that smart aleck pigtailed little girl in The Goodbye Girl?) and she has developed into a very humorous writer... her blogs crack me up! Check it out:
http://qcreport.blogspot.com/
Till later...

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

Glad to hear your doing okay. I have missed you.