CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

No picture on this one.. but I LOVE BLOGGING

Don't you all just love this? A real community of like-minded folks. I am so happy to have a change in our government. My brother Chris said "Imagine this... a young black family is moving into the White House which was built by slaves"... its just so awesome and such a postive turn for all of us... anything is possible now... maybe even a woman Commander-in-Chief someday!!! I didn't care for Sarah Palin at all... and hope she stays out of the picture in 2012... but HOORAY!!! Even my old republican loving mother voted Obama! Ya Mom!!!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I agree its an awesome change in the government.

Scale Junkie said...

I think its an awesome sign of the times. Anything is possible. I do agree with you, I hope Sarah Palin stays in Alaska and we don't hear from her again.

Pecos Blue said...

yes!

gus said...

Oh yes baby! Time for some good changes, and from a man who is more like wind than some tattered sail! I really think this is all good, after so much fear and darkness. The big challenge is to keep the huge mass of "first time voters" inspired to be involved!