CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and thank you


Thank you everyone who has sent their concerns for me over my little kitty Gracie. Every one of your comments was wonderful to read. Isn't blogland just a wonderful tool to reach out and communicate with others? Even though I will probably feel badly about losing her at such a young age (3 years old) I know at least she isn't going to suffer another seizure. And your responses helped me more than I can say. So thank you all.

And... to lighten up this blog... heres a photo of my scary front yard... this draws kids to our house every halloween... and we end up with over 150 kids here... I've actually counted! Its a very busy 3 hours... but a lot fun... I have never forgotten how much I loved halloween as a kid. Have a good night everyone and happy haunting!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It looks like you have great fun on Halloween! Do you dress up to pass out candy? Have a nice Sunday. Twyla

Chrissie said...

Ohhh I love that. Awesome!