CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Movie review: The Changeling


I did not love this movie, but I did like it. The acting is very good. It’s too bad Angelina Jolie has the whole famous-thing going on because she is a good actress. She has a particularly challenging scene in which she meets with a psychiatrist. How do you act sane in front of someone who thinks you are insane in order to prove to them you are sane? There also is another gripping scene that really had my imagination going. Its the scene in which some LAPD cops go investigate a desolate, abandoned farm/ranch. I loved how realistic these 1920s scenes were. Old Los Angeles. I also enjoyed seeing how corrupt the police department was (probably still is) in the 20s and how they ended up being dealt with. I give this movie 3 stars and suggest renting it.

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

Ohhh I wanted to see this move so bad.