CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Movie review


This movie is a dated one... from 1996. But its a four-star one.

This movie is about Muriel, who is a plump and unhappy woman... she dreams of escaping to a new and better life through marriage. She's dumped by friends who look down on her. Muriels best friend Rhonda is confined to a wheelchair after sudden surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in her back; Muriel's father leaves her mother. I won't go further in reviewing this movie but do recommend it. I heard the actress Toni Collette (whom I just adore) gained 40 pounds in 7 weeks to play this role. That must have been some fun binge eating!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so going to rent this movie.... like tonight! Sounds something I would love to watch.