CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review: Bright Shiny Morning


Wow. I really enjoyed this book. The lives of the many characters felt real to me. So engrossing. The way the chapters are written - very easy to read a section and stop - and pick up again. I love the LA history... I had to sometimes stop and say that this is an AMAZING book. I highly recommend it. I must add... when it was first published it received a lot of negative reviews. James Frey... the author... made many enemies with his first book "A Million Little Peices" which he claimed was truth but in reality it was PARTIALLY fiction. A lot of people didn't like this including Oprah. But the book itself was also a great read. So... go to your library and check this one out. Well worth it.

0 comments: