CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


Its been a while since I posted. I spent a few weeks in California helping to nurse my mother. She suffered a broken ankle in a fall and needed help. Since then she has fully recovered and is her spry self again. I then spent a week in Orlando Florida with my VBF Diane. It was wonderful. A goal of mine was to someday visit Epcot Center and that came true. So much fun. So today is Mothers Day. I want to wish my wonderful mother a happy one. She is a mom to 6 children, a grandmother to 13 and a great-grantmother to 21! We all adore her. I love you mommy. This is a photo of her taken when she was 14. She was and is a great beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy. I hope you had a great Mother's day, and your mother is beautiful.

Zerine said...

Don't forget, mother of Francesca!