CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Almost June


Here is a little baby cap I knitted recently. It's knitted from Knit Picks Wool of the Andes yarn. I love this yarn as its soft and squishy and not a bit itchy (that rhymes!). Summer is almost here but its hard to believe considering how odd this spring weather has been in the Southwest... one day warm and next day chilly and windy. I don't really care much for wind and it play havoc with my allergies. I sneeze a lot! I apologize for not posting much lately but intend to try my best to keep my peeps caught up with my life more often. There are several projects in the half-way completed stage... once they are worth posting I'll do so... Have a great rest of this month. By the way... I LOVE COMMENTS! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. The colors are great! Glad to see you blogging too...I miss your blogs.

Rima said...

How very cute! The colors are so pretty.

Zerine said...

This is sooo cute i can hardly stand it. YOU MUST GET THEM TO SEND YOU A PIC WITH THE KID WEARING THE HAT! If they don't CUT THEM OFF! lol