CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Remember her?


I do... I loved Betsy McCall and collected all of her pages until I was around 11. I wish I still had them and it made me wonder what ever happened to them? I was 4 years old when this page was printed. It was the first Betsy McCall page that McCalls magazine published. That would be 1951!

My goals for the week are: exercise 30 minutes every day, attend my TOPS meeting on Thursday, make a King Cake to celebrate Mardi Gras and take to my former work place to share with former co-workers, finish the golf Christmas stocking I am making for my brother-in-law, housework, and walk my dogs. Oh... I am also planning on seeing Wolfman tomorrow! I'll post a review but I've heard its a good movie!

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your crocheted snowman cloth is so sweet! I made a collage from the Betsy McCall patterns using my birthday month and year -- Feb 1966 -- fun stuff! Wishing you a wonderful day. :) Tammy

Unknown said...

I member Betsy McCall paperdolls!!!