CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Second cabled scarf done



This one was tough to do... not only was the color pretty bland but I had just finished this same pattern last month... so doing it again was definately a sleeper for me... every time I picked up the needles my eyes instantly got heavy! But even though it was a bit of a struggle to finish I am happy with it... very pretty color...and it shows off the cabling well. I think I'll file this pattern away for a while!

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Leslie, it did turn out beautifully. I understand you not wanting to do it again for awhile though. I did a lot of knitting before Christmas and now I have thrown myself into crochet! Have a great week! Twyla

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty scarf. Nice color and pattern too!

Rima said...

That did come out so good. You are really enjoying knitting!