CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Movie Review: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas


I've been on quite a movie run... thanks to Netflix!

This was a tense, disturbing and depressing movie. The acting was by far the best I have seen this past year (where was this movie when nominations for the acadamy were given?) I love both of the child actors... in particular the young jewish boy. It broke my heart to see this young and innocent face so terrified every minute. I won't go into any detail about this film as the story is too rich and disturbing to discuss. Its well worth seeing but be prepared to come away thinking about it for days afterwards.

1 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Alright, I am making a note of this movie. Tense, disturbing, depressing -- my kind of movies!!!