CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movie review: Marly and Me


Well... this was a sweet movie... but just so sad at the end. The reality is that we generally outlive our dogs. Dogs have such short live spans. I own 4 dogs and one is now considered a senior... I can't even get medical insurance for her! So the ending of this movie is the natural way of things. It doesn't make it any easier to see. I didn't care for the casting of Jennifer Aniston... she just seemed too glamourous for the role. But the beach scenes made me want to move to Florida! I recommend this to anyone who thinks they can tolerate an audience full of crying people. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm sure this is a good movie, but I'm sure I would bawl my eyes out. Twyla