CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm really enjoying my day today. Its gray and rainy outside and I am warm and busy inside... fireplace going... food being prepared. This day will be in my memories for a long time.

My Thanksgiving Day menu:

Spiral honey baked ham
French green beans with lemon
Hawaiian sweet potatoes
brussel sprouts
whipped potatoes
cranberry sauce
rolls

I have so much to be thankful for... my husband, my friends, my family, and my retirement right around the corner.

Just also received great news that my little neice, Leah, who has been married for a while now, has finally announced she's having a baby! I am also overjoyed at this news as I know she has wanted a baby for a very long time now.

Have a wonderful day bloggers!!!

0 comments: