CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movie review: Wonder Boys


I think that the title of this wonderful movie is a big reason why it wasn't successful... or that many people don't know about it. I was amazed at the depth of the characters... especially Michael Douglas's character... an tired older writer/literature professor. Its a sad and funny movie... very touching. Katie Holmes is in this... she was much younger back in 2000. If you see this at your video store try to rent it... or its available thru Netflix.

3 comments:

Pecos Blue said...

Never heard of it but we do not have tv so I am not too surprised. Thanks for the recommendation.

Pecos Blue said...

I mean only they advertise all this on tv and I never see it anymore the ads that is. Thank you for stopping by.

gus said...

This is one of my TOP !) FILMS of all times. I relate to each and every character very deeply. This makes me happy that finally we agree on something! I still can't believe you voted for Sarah Pallin!