CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A mess of knot bags


Today is Sunday and my day has consisted primarily of sewing... a dozen knot bags! I am hoping to sell them at a Christmas Bazaar next month. I also plan on making a bunch of adorable rag dolls... and other various items. This is fun but is still a lot of effort! I'll post a photo of the finished bags next week. I also joined a zombie jar swap a couple of weeks ago and managed to finish my jar today. I think its cute and hope my swap partner likes it! I'll post a photo of it once my swap partner receives it.

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wow that is a lot of bags. Hey I was wondering if you could make me a bag...and I could pay you for it. I love your work...and it would be an honor to carry such a cute purse around made by you. Let me know!