CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A post about Gus

To my blogger friends: Gus... the guy who is leaving odd but funny comments on my blog.. is really my little brother Christopher.. he has a great but odd sense of humor.. I understand his comments and hope no one is ever offended by them! He's a great guy and one of my favorite people in the world. Here's my little brother showing his weird sense of humor! He's imitating me.. and what I look like when I wake up. What a joker!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

LOL! Tooo funny!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Leslie, I like your brother Gus' sense of humour.
Did you get my email that you won our give away?
Twyla

Cathy... said...

Honest to God - Gus cracked me up!!!!! Typical little brother, huh?

Rima said...

Hehe. I am still laughing.

gus said...

How dare you publish my image without my permission!!!! Just like a couple years ago when you put my naked body on the internet!

HOW DARE YOU!