CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

my knot bag and other goodies




My little brother sent me a goodie package and in it... besides a Colin Hay CD (I love Colin Hay) was all sorts of little things... some Martha vellum tags... and these two items... I have no idea where he got them from... they are really old...I can remember these when I was a kid! Also... yesterday I finished a cute little knot bag... made from some Amy Butler fabric I had left over from another project. This is where you can get the free pattern
http://www.curbly.com/DIY-Maven/posts/5008-FREE-Grab-Bag-Pattern-
I love it and plan on making several of these for Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Well, don't you have a sweet brother! I love your bag and thanks for the link to the pattern. I'm not much of a sewer, but I have a machine and I always think, someday . .
Have a great holiday weekend! Twyla

Chrissie said...

Awww what an adorable purse. I love it. Its so nice to get goodie bags.

gus said...

I think your little brother is rude and insensitive for sending you a hair net! He is obviously making a comment on the amount of hair you shed into your crocheted creations.

I bought one of your bags at the Crocheter-Crossroads-Care-Festival last year and my wife accused me of sleeping with another woman! It was because she found so much H A I R in the bag!

I am glad I found you on line to finally tell you that because of your shedding, I am now a drunk sewer worker living in Nugalas, New Mexico and volunteering for the John McCain election campaign. We are praying the picture released today worldwide(!)of Sarah Palin posing with her daughter and a shot, killed and bloody carabu that resembles Rudolf the red nosed reindeer will bring more voters our way! I am a compasionate conservative who hopes your husband leaves your ass after all the pain you caused me! It's 8:22am I'm going to crack a Bud and watch a little Nascar.

God bless America.