CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My little dogs


Twyla of Two Crazy Crafters wants to see my three dogs! She has a little cutie named Spencer.. also a mini poodle. I love the poodle breed... as a friend once told me "I will never own a poodle... I don't want a dog thats smarter than me!" These dogs are so smart that they can talk with their facial expressions. Macintosh is on the left, Lucy is in the middle, and the little apricot one is Annie. Macintosh is the one who was lost last year for two weeks... and someone found him wandering in the desert. You can't imagine the relief and joy I felt when he was back home safe and sound. Lucy is my senior dog. She is also Macintosh's mother. She is 12 and I am enjoying every moment with her. Dogs just don't live long enough. Annie is not a pure poodle... and think she has some terrior in her... (I like to say some terror in her!) I can't imagine my life without these babies!

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your babies are beautiful! I love that you have three. I would love to have another one, but where do you stop? I'd have a whole house full if I could. Spencer is so very clever. They pick up words so easily. I was reminded, looking at your babies, that poodles have long ears. It took me a while to figure it out, that Spencer didn't have long ears like he was supposed to, then we figured it out. He eats his ears. He would get so upset when we put him in his crate that he would eat his ears! I hope they grow back. Thanks for showing your sweeties! Twyla

Chrissie said...

Awww your doggies are adorable.

Ginger said...

Very cute dogs just finished your zombie jar hoping to send it fri or sat by the priority mail i think take few days but will get it in around 2 or 3 day Happy Halloween my dear parter!
Happy Oct.
hugs ginger