CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A lap blanket gift for my VBF


Heres a picture I can finally post of a little lap blanket I crocheted for my girlfriend's birthday gift. This started out as a knitted vest... then was frogged and I attempted to crochet a vest... then was turning out to be a disaster.. so I decided to just turn that great yarn into a blanket... and I think it is very pretty. She opened up her gift this weekend so I can now post a picture of it.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Its a really nice blanket. What a great gift idea.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh so pretty! The colors are absolutely gorgeous. It's funny to think of all the changes it must have gone through, but you ended up with a winner. Your VBF is a lucky girl! Twyla

Chrissie said...

Hey I changed my blog address again.

http://just-chrissie.blogspot.com/

Channon said...

How beautiful. Those colors are amazing. I bet your friend was so excited to get such a lovely gift!