CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

homemade buns and a glass project



This past weekend was a good one. Not only did I finish that impossible purse.. I also made homemade hamburger and hot dog buns... and finished a mosaic project! The buns turned out to be real tasty and were a lot of fun to make. The sunflower mosaic lazy susan was also a nice project. That took me a while to complete. I work with glass and have a bunch of shards separated in clear boxes. So I decided to use some up and decorate this very boring wood lazy susan. It really sparkles and lights up my table!

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your sunflower mozaic is Amazing! You definitely have a talent for that. I've never heard of anyone who made hamburger and hot dog buns. They look delicious (I am a bread person). They have to be better than store bought. Have a great week! Twyla

Chrissie said...

I love the mosaic. It is so pretty. The buns do look tasty.

Channon said...

Homemade buns, now that sounds wonderful. I should look into something like that for myself! Your mozaic is beautiful, you have an extraordinary talent!

gus said...

I want to eat one of those buns right now, and then go for a run around the trailer park and eat two more.