CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pinspinner pins and a new birdie sling bag!




I admit it... My name is Leslie and I am a Birdie Sling addict! I now own two of them... I found this adorable fabric at Hobby Lobby last weekend and before I knew it I was cutting, ironing, sewing, and now enjoying another bag! The only excuse I have is that the fabric was on sale... and I had to have it! Also... here is a photo of a few of the little pinspinner pins that I have made today... they were so much fun to make... easy and fast! I'll have fun sending one of them off tomorrow to be enjoyed by one of my bloggers! Have a nice rest of the evening!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your bag and your spinners look beautiful on this post. I think you need to open an etsy and sell these! Twyla

Anonymous said...

I love the bag. I am always looking at purses they are like my addiction. The pin wheels are great as well.