CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

I can't believe its been 2 months!


Shame on me... I have neglected my blog that I set up in September. Probably due to the fact that I really lead a quiet (boring) life... no children to keep me on my toes. I have one son age 35 who is struggling with his life and trying to find his way. I have a husband with major health problems. Sigh. I also have 3 adorable cats and 3 wonderful mini-poodles. Talking about keeping on ones toes! They do keep me entertained!

I have been working with a wildlife agency for 18 years now and I love my work. Its enabled me to go into the field and work with children helping them learn to fish, and spot wildlife. But mostly its a desk job... I pull together my agency's publications. I have a large family...many sisters, brothers, neices, nephews, great-nieces and nephews..and I am very lucky to still have my parents. They are all in Southern California so I only see them once a year which is difficult.

I live in Santa Fe New Mexico... which used to be a pretty little southwestern town, but has grown the past 20 years. It has led me to want to move to a smaller community once I am retired. Too busy!

I am a hobbiest but once retired hope to become an artist. I have worked with stain glass and made a lot of beautiful panels. Right now its mostly unique glass ornaments I am producing because of the holidays. I have also become obsessed with crocheting this past year. It soothes me... puts me in a very good place.

I hope to keep this up and hope others enjoy my blog.

0 comments: