CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

ITS MONDAY AGAIN

Good weekend. Saw a cute movie... the Nannie Diaries... worked on my daisy afghan. Housework. Played with my dogs and cats. Hubby and I had dinner out last night. The weekend went by way too fast! Woke up to the feel of autumn in the air. I love autumn. My favorite time of the year! Holidays! Halloween! This year I am handing out little toys I purchased from Oriental Trading. No tooth-rotting sugar for the kiddees. I have at least 100+ kiddies at the door on Halloween! Hubby and I always debate who is gonna be the door answerer this year! I think I usually end up the door answerer! But to his credit he does pitch in and answer. Have a good week!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey,
Good luck with your blog. Can't wait to see some of your work.