CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guardian angels

This is Sarah... my personal guardian angel. Three months ago she rented our little efficiency apartment and since then has become a friend. She has started me on a walking program and makes sure I don't lag behind her. When we shop for groceries she watches what I am buying and helps me keep away from the bad chemical sodium stuff. Sarah is fairly informed about nutrition so I do listen to her. Its still not easy though. I do love my ice cream!!! She recently lost both her parents to cancer. I think myself and my husband are now her adopted parents. She has really lightened up my life and is a very special person.

1 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Well, it is very nice to meet Sarah! It is always helpful to have a diet buddy, someone to encourage us when we need it and cheer us on. I'm so glad you have Sarah. Have a nice week! Twyla