CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

March dishcloth from Krisknits


Whew! I finally finished the March dishcloth FAP. This was a mystery pattern so didn't know what it was until most of the way through it. This was fun to do but I was pretty tired of it by the end. I doubled the yarn in order to make it thick and started to run out towards the finish... therefore the top border is only 2 rows instead of four. The yarn is called "I love this yarn" and I think I got it at Hobby Lobby. The colors in the photo are pretty bad... don't know about this camera of mine. But I hope you can see the pattern. Its an easter basket with a bunny and eggs... very cute! I am now looking forward to her April dishcloth. These mystery follow-along patterns are a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And how fun...you don't know what it is until its finished?