CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowbound and sick



Its been snowing a lot here in Santa Fe... so much that it makes me just want to stay in and knit. I've also come down with a slight cold and I'm drinking tons of green tea and staying warm and hydrated hoping it doesn't turn into anything worse. So... being bored I went through my patterns and came across this panda puppet. I'm still fairly new at knitting so I read the pattern and determined that I may be able to do it without a whole lot of frogging. And this is the result! It was so easy since I have learned new stitch techniques. The most difficult part of the project was lining it without a pattern. I love doing projects when I already have all of the 'ingredients' at hand and no running to Michaels to pick up anything! I consider this a cost free project. Cute isn't she/he?

1 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hope that you are feeling much better by now. I just went back through many of your posts and would like to first say, congrats on your retirement. You've made so many lovely crocheted projects (I tried to learn knitting but just didn't work for me). Love that Cath Kidston afghan you made. So bright and cheerful! This little knitted puppet is absolutely adorable. Take care and have a great weekend. Blessings, Tammy