CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Anya's Sweater


I love how this little sweater turned out. Even tho there are many many little mistakes... after a while... I figured that if I kept frogging back with every little error this would have NEVER been finished. So I put on imaginary blinders and just forged ahead... missed a stitch? add on... too many stitches? knit together next 2 stitches... and so on. Its cute anyway... and its for a special blogger friend's baby... Anya. Her mother, Rima, is an excellent knitter so I am a little embaressed for her to see it... but all in all it should look cute on Anya. (If your reading this Rima... here it is!!! After so long! I think it will fit Anya in the spring. Its on its way to you now. I hope you like it.)

1 comments:

Rima said...

You are the best! Thank you so very much--we love it!!!!! It is sooo beautiful.