CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The ending of summer and the beginning of a new project!



Here are a few of the last of my summer flowers. My husband picked them for me. Sad to see everything starting to die back. Santa Fe has had a week of very cold nights. But... I must add... that Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it... the holidays... the pinon smoke in the air... life seems to slow down a bit. I am also starting this adorable baby sweater. The pattern is Tulip by DreamsinColorYarn.com. The yarn is by KnitPicks... Palette. Its a fingerling weight yarn and this will make this a very light and airy little sweater. So far I am still struggling to knit. There are usually some sort of error... which I am able to disguise in the finished project. Some day... some day... I'll actually knit a project without errors! I'm trying.

0 comments: