CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby wash cloths


I should re-name this blog as the Crazed Knitter! I have been knitting non-stop for two weeks now. I love knitting and am learning different stitches with each project. These are six little baby washcloths for my neice Lisa Beth. She just had her baby last night... a little girl. I also have finished a very pretty little baby sweater for her. I'm blocking it now and will post a photo of it as soon as its dry. I'm now starting on another baby sweater. This project is a challange for me... full of new stitches. I am taking it slow. Sure wish this little town had a good knitting group. I envy you people who are part of a knitting community. I am pretty much on my own! Till tomorrow... have a great day!

1 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

These are so pretty, Leslie! I think knitting is so therapudic. I get started and just can't quit myself. Hope you have a nice week! Twyla