CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Crocheting and a movie review

This has been a wonderful first week of retirement. I've finished many household jobs that I have had to put off for ages now. Its so nice to know that I have all the time in the world to keep up my house.


Heres a photo of my scarf project I just started. I have so many UFOs but this one I plan on finishing by end of this month. It will have tiny little bells sewn on to each end. Perhaps a nice Christmas gift for someone? I'll post a photo of it when its finished.



I also just saw "The Soloist". I have mixed feelings about this one. The acting was wonderful... give Jamie Fox a oscar nomination... and the story was interesting... and sad to see the homeless people in the film... I'm pretty sure most of the extras were actually homeless folks. But for some odd reason this movie just didn't grip my soul. Don't know why. The theme of the movie is one I would usually just live with for days. But it is worth seeing and I give it 3.5 stars.

1 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That's going to be a lovely scarf! Twyla