CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My little friend Kylie




I am not sure if any of you have ever seen Kylie's website but it is something worth seeing. You can find it at www.kyliedog.com/ I have been very sad the past two days as Kylie has passed away. She was a remarkable dog. She touched something in me and even tho I have never met her I felt a strong attachment to her. Her mother, Glenda, was a remarkable owner. There was nothing Kylie ever wanted for. She led a magical life and traveled far and wide. Glenda got her from a shelter in Hawaii when Kylie was only 4 months old. Kylie had been a street dog. X-rays showed that she had 2 bb pellets lodged in her. Some people can be so cruel.

So this is my way of saying goodbye to her... my inadequate form of a memorial. Kylie will be missed by myself and hundreds of others every day.

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I did not know Kylie, but as a dog lover my heart goes out to her family and every one who loved her. Twyla

Unknown said...

Leslie, I've been meaning to tell you thank you so much for this beautiful post about Kylie. As hard as this is for us, it helps to know how many people adored our funny little girl, and now share our loss.
Thank you for loving her.
Thank you for your kindness.
Love,
Kylie's mom