CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

My sampler is finally finished


I haven't posted a blog in a while... no excuses... just haven't been in a real blogging mood lately. BUT... I now have something great to post... I've finally finished the memory sampler I started last August for my girlfriend. I love the colors. I've been having a tough time framing it so am taking it to professionals to have it done. She won't get it until after Christmas but when she does get it she will be thrilled.

I'll try to get more into the mood of posting again. Just so much going on...

2 comments:

Rima said...

Oh, I have missed you! Great great job with the sampler. It is beautiful. Hope all is well.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It is so good to see you here again! I have been thinking about emailing you. I hope all is well. Your sampler is beautiful! I love doing cross stitch, but find that it's not as easy for me as it once was. I can't see anymore and I'm too shakey! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Twyla