CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Getting ready to say goodbye to Xmas


Here is my very decrepit coca cola crate. I ordered it off EBay last year and have loaded it with a lot of cute little Christmas things. I hotglued the items so I can pack it away and not have to go through putting them in each little compartment next year. I love the way it turned out.

Wow... 2009 is right around the corner. This year has just flown by! Its hard to imagine retirement and not having to be somewhere for 40 hours every week! I've turned in all of my paperwork to our state retirement agency and am now waiting to hear back from them. I'm nervous but also excited. I anticipate long visits with my parents and siblings in California.

Have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your retirement! It will be nice to spend more time with family and maybe have more time to craft! Thanks for the card, it means so much. Have a nice week! Twyla

Rima said...

Happy Happy New Year! My best to you with everything this year!!!!