CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My birdie sling bag.. finished!


Whew! I am glad this project is behind me. I have been sewing for over 40 years but I have never enjoyed it. Little projects are okay... but big projects stress me out... and are not enjoyable for me. But the end results are. Since these bags can't be found anywhere to purchase I was determined to have one... which meant me having to make it... and I am so glad I did. I LOVE IT. I plan on carrying it for the rest of the summer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Very summerish! Great job!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your bag is beautiful. I know what you mean about sewing. Sewing machines can be Very agravating! I prefer to hand sew. When I entered the apron giveaway, I crocheted mine. Luckily, the recipient loved it. Lindsey and I have been busy this weekend with a tea party that we participated in. We have 41 comments! WOW! That is a record. Normally we get 2 or 3. Have a wonderful week! Twyla

Anonymous said...

No I went and saw Kung Fu Panda!

Cathy... said...

Your bag came out great! And, I just love the colors. Wear it in style!!!

Rima said...

Woohoo. I would love to see the cupcakes!

Great bag. I love it. Very summer.

Linda said...

Your bag came out great!