CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Apron Swap goodies!



My partner in the apron swap made me the most adorable apron... ruffles and made with Amy Butler fabric... one of my most favorite fabric designors! She also sent me a little booklet of cake recipes and some adorable recipe cards. I'm making this post from the office and unfortunately don't have my swap partners blog address but will post it soon. This was a fun swap and I look forward to doing another one in the future.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm so glad you liked the apron! It was my first attempt so don't look too closely. =) And don't you just love Amy Butler's prints? Which one did you order? I can't wait to see what you do with it. I look forward to getting to know you more through your blog and congratulations on moving toward making your "hobby" your career!

Geri said...

That apron is too cute! I was looking for different swaps and came across your page. Props to whoever made it!

JuanitaTortilla said...

That is one adorable apron -- you lucky swap recipient, you :)

Anonymous said...

What a great apron!

Linda said...

What a beautiful apron! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, you are very sweet.

Christy T said...

so cute!!!