CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Marble suncatcher


I love Wisdom of the Moon's blog! She posted this great idea for a suncatcher and I spent part of today putting together two of them. Heres a picture of one that is setting up. Now for the hard part... waiting 24 hours for the glue to set before I can hang it from my front yard tree! I'll post a picture of it once that its hanging. Wisdom of the Moon's blog is worth checking out... since I still can't figure out how to do a link to her site here is her address: wisdomofthemoon.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Wendy said...

It's lookin' really good! I can't wait to see pictures of it hanging from your tree.

Also, since it took me quite a while to figure out all the ins and outs of blogging (and because it's so super easy to do) I'll fill you in on how to link. It's easier than it looks written out.
-First, if you have a Mac, make sure you're using Firefox for browsing the internet. Safari doesn't work very well with Blogger.
-Type up whatever you want to say in your post.
-In another window, go to the website that you want to link to. Then highlight and copy the entire address (Ctrl C).
-Go back to your post and, with the mouse, highlight the words that you want to become the link.
-Click the fifth icon from the left (it looks like a chain link with a world and says Link when you mouse over it).
-Paste (Ctrl V) in the address that you copied earlier.
-Click OK.

Anyway, I'm so glad you dropped by my blog for a visit. Let me know how this turns out!