CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A blanket for my swiffer and a movie review




Hi... I crocheted a swiffer mop cover today... I got this idea from http://mikknits.blogspot.com and its a good idea... I just dusted my hardwood floors with it and it works great! It took about 2 hours to complete and I worked on it while watching the third Batman movie... Batman Begins. This is the one with one of my favorite actors Christian Bale. I give this movie three stars. It started out great...mysterious... answered questions as to how Batman came to be... but about 2/3s of the way through it became confusing... and then there was that typical 'have to have' endless car chase. Oh yawn. But it did end on the premise that another one is coming... and it is! The ending shows that the next one he will be dealing with the Joker. That poor unfortunate actor Heath Ledger is to play the Joker. Its to be released soon... so I'm looking forward to that. Have a good week Bloggers!

0 comments: