CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

mmmmm... farm bread


Just baked a couple of loaves of farm bread... sprinkled with a bit of French grey sea salt and some shaved parmesian. They smell heavenly... now I just have to wait for them to cool enough to cut into... I'm experimenting with my camera on settings so food photos come out looking appetising instead of just cold colorless blobs... I think this turned our fairly well... wish you could smell these loaves of bread!

2 comments:

Kathy Ann said...

Hi there I've just enjoyed looking through your blog and love the things you have made. I especially love the german crochet bag, the colours are great have not yet seen one in that colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your craft projects with us on your blog.

JuanitaTortilla said...

mm-mm-mmm!!!