CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

New addition nearing completion!


This is really exciting for me... the addition we have been working on for THREE YEARS now is nearing completion. There were times I didn't think it would ever be finished. We hired (when we had the extra money) several different workmen... most of whom proved to be either rip-off artists or else incompetent. My husband did at least 65 percent of the work. I probably did about 2 percent. My contributions basically are the stain glass panel hanging in the window... painting a few walls... and this beautiful homespun yarn blanket. It matches the new room perfectly. A great SIGH of happiness.

3 comments:

Rima said...

Congratulations! I am sure everything turned out very beautiful. Very nice blanket.

Zerine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zerine said...

Very beautiful blanket! Nice job leslie! Maybe you only contributed 2% in work but there was that 5 years of your life due to frustration you gave up. eh? But the room is coming to it's grand finale. YEA!!