CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Branching Out Purse


This little clutch was knitted out of Lions brand Wool-ease yarn. I downloaded the pattern from Lion's website. I love this little purse and am fairly please with how it turned out. The problem with it was when I carried across the lighter yarn it tended to pucker the fabric. I was able to stretch it out when I felted it and it was still a little damp. As I have said.. I am new at knitting and I am sure there is a way to carry across yarn without it puckering the fabric... I still like this project a lot.

3 comments:

Rima said...

Super nice! I must say that you are taking up knitting with a passion...

Rima said...

Hi Leslie,
I will be back in the US in the third week of March. I cant wait to open my package and show it off!

Rima

BellaKarma said...

Hey Leslie,

Do you still need advice on how to keep the yarn from puckering while doing fair isle?

By the way, the clutch looks fantastic!

Jill